Content Marketing Trends You Need to Pay Attention to in 2021
- High quality and relevant content
Consumers are at an all-time low in terms of tolerance for interruptive or irrelevant content.
- In-person is now virtual
Collaborate on wipshot.com for creative content
- Fans, not followers
No longer just about creating an audience of followers, but an audience of devoted fans.
What Does This Mean for Your 2021 Content Marketing Strategy?
Wow I can’t believe how much information I am getting!
- Emotionally compelling
I feel the same way!
I’m so glad I’m not alone.
- Communicate on a multicontextually
collaborate on wipshot.com for creative content
In-Person Is Now Virtual
Create video content
- According to HubSpot, 43% of survey respondents say that branded video is the most memorable type of content shared by companies
- Try incorporating videos onto your homepage, starting a YouTube channel, or sharing tips or how-to videos every week on Instagram or Facebook Live.
- Create free spaces for your community members to engage, learn, and share content.
- Communicate on a multicontextual level with wipshot.com when collaborating on creative content
Credit: Megan Elizabeth Clark